Oxfam’s face to face team is expanding!
Face to face (F2F) Fundraising is one of the most effective ways to gain on-going, committed support from the public. That is why we need you!
- Earn a base wage of $900 per week + performance related incentives
- Use your skills to develop and expand Oxfam’s F2F team
- Work in a fun environment, with opportunities to travel New Zealand
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow Oxfam’ in-house F2F fundraising team in Auckland and beyond!
We currently have two roles available:
Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator
Face to Face Fundraising Coach
These are key roles. You will be informing, inspiring and mobilising New Zealanders to support Oxfam’s work, by recruiting new regular givers. You will also have a key role in developing and motivating our current F2F Fundraisers and Team Leaders, to meet and exceed their fundraising targets and bring new people on board.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have a track record of success in face to face fundraising
- Experience of supervising, coaching and supporting others
- Confidence, positivity and ‘a can-do’ attitude
- Great communication skills
- Passion for helping others
- High energy and a results orientated
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Organized, conscientious and reliable
- A team player
Working in different locations around Auckland, and with exciting opportunities to work right across New Zealand, from Kaitaia to Queenstown, and everywhere in between.
If you would like to find out more call Joe on 0800 600 700, or read the full job descriptions:
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to F2Frecruit@oxfam.org.nz, with the subject line “F2F Co-ordinator – your name” or “F2F Performance Coach – your name”. If you wish to apply for both, please make this clear on your application. Closing date for applications is at noon on Wednesday, 2 December 2015. Interviews will be held the same week.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.