Imagine a fairer, safer, more sustainable world for everyone. You can make it happen.
When we stand together, that’s when we really can make a difference. Join our campaign actions and add your name to the roll call of people who refuse to sit back and do nothing.
Behind the brands
Take action to change the way the food companies that make your favourite brands do business.
Take action on land grabs
The World Bank has the power to be a force for good. We're asking them to freeze their investments in land for six months while it sets better standards for others to follow.
Support our GROW campaign
Food and oil prices. Flat-lining yields. Climate change. Unfair trade. Failing markets. Gender inequality. Land grabs. All of these issues contribute to a global food system that is failing all of us and destroying the natural resources we rely on.
- Find out how we can build a future where everyone on the planet has enough to eat, always.
- Support Pacific producers
- Make the change: go sustainable!
Take part in Oxfam Trailwalker
Can your team of four take on the World's Greatest Team Challenge, walking 100km in 36 hours to support Oxfam's life saving work throughout the Pacific and Southeast Asia?
Oxfam Trailwalker is the most life changing, team building, foot slogging, friendship forming, group hugging experience...ever!
Help us raise awareness about climate change and its impacts
Climate change is already having a devastating impact on people's lives, and poor communities in developing countries are being hit first and worst.
- Arrange a talk on climate change in your community group, church, or school.
- Talk with your local MP and show your concern for the impacts of climate change in the Pacific.
- Find out more about our work on climate change
Buy fair trade: tell supermarkets we want more fair trade products
Buying fairly traded products helps thousands of struggling growers in the developing world work their way out of poverty.
A huge range of Fairtrade Certified™ products are available internationally but the range is still limited, though expanding, here in New Zealand.
- Tell your local supermarket to stock more fair trade
- Buy Fairtrade Certified™ bananas – visit the All Good website to find out where
Campaign with us
Sign up for Oxfam email updates
Receive regular news about our work and how you can play a part in the fight against poverty.