Oxfam’s in-house Door to Door team is expanding and we are looking to recruit a talented leader to head up the operation. The position will manage teams of 10+ full-time fundraising staff and team leaders across New Zealand with residential teams working in Auckland and Hamilton and roaming teams in the North and South Island.
This is an exciting opportunity for hands-on fundraisers and strong people managers with a proven record of results and attracts a competitive gross salary of $ 58,360/annum.
Organised, focused and able to inspire and motivate fundraisers to perform optimally you will also have:
- Proven experience and the ability to manage multiple Door to Door fundraising teams to deliver strong results
- A track record of success in achieving high sign up and retention rates, including strong average age and average donation stats personally and as a team leader
- A target-driven mentality
- Good administrative and IT skills
- The ability to coordinate and manage road trips
- Good judgement in recruiting potential fundraisers
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to provide strong phone and one on one support
- Experience and skills to train others, which includes creating and delivering effective training sessions
- Exceptional levels of positivity, energy and enthusiasm
- An excellent punctuality and attendance record
- The desire to progress within Oxfam’s in-house fundraising team
To find out more, download the full job description here.
To Apply, click on this link and upload your CV and cover letter: https://oxfamnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 28th February.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.