Oxfam is a movement of people working together to overcome the injustice of poverty.
Face-to-Face (F2F) fundraising is one of the most effective ways that we seek to gain on-going, committed support from the public. That is why we need you!
- Fundraisers earn a living wage of $20.20/hour - more for Team Leaders. Plus there are performance-based incentives!
- Have a great route into the charity sector
- Work in a fun environment, with opportunities to travel New Zealand
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Oxfam’s in-house face to face (F2F) fundraising team here in Auckland. You will play a central role in informing, inspiring and mobilising New Zealanders to support Oxfam’s work, by recruiting new regular givers.
We seek to recruit F2F Fundraisers and Team Leaders who are:
- Confident, positive with ‘a can-do’ attitude
- Great communicators
- Passionate about helping others
- High energy
- Motivated, conscientious and reliable
- Team players
Experience in fundraising and sales is highly desirable but not essential.
Working in different locations around Auckland and Wellington, and with exciting opportunities to work right across New Zealand, from Kaitaia to Queenstown, and everywhere in between.
How to apply: go to the relevant job link below to upload your CV and cover letter.
Face to Face Team Leaders: https://oxfamnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=14
Face to Face Fundraisers: https://oxfamnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13
Immediate start available for suitable applicants.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.