At Oxfam, we’re ending the injustice of poverty. For everyone. For good. Now we just need you.
- Broad fundraising role
- Significant scope for impact
- Helping end the injustice of poverty
We seek a highly driven fundraising leader. That’s someone who thrives on a challenge and is committed to ending the injustice of poverty and achieve ambitious income growth which supports vital programming, advocacy, and humanitarian work.
This role calls for someone who has a proven track record in delivering fundraising success and is happy to focus both on the strategic and rolling up their sleeves to pitch in and support their team of five.
The role is varied, including oversight of appeals (DM and eDM), Oxfam Unwrapped, major giving, bequests, corporate, regular giving development, trusts and community fundraising. Needless to say, we are looking for someone special ideally with experience in at least a few of these areas.
A team player who loves problem-solving, has excellent analytical skills, outstanding communication and relationship management skills are just the start. You will also have:
- Ideally 8+ years relevant fundraising experience
- Experience in using CRM/fundraising databases and getting the most out of them
- Demonstrable experience in managing demanding workloads
- Proven budgeting and financial management skills
- Proven people and team management skills
- Strong project management skills
- A commitment to excellent supporter care
We want it all! In return, we offer you the opportunity to take your career to the next level. This role is based in central Auckland.
For more information, click on the link for the full job description here.
To apply, please send your covering letter and full CV to OxfamNewZealand4@haystackjobs.net and note the reference: FM-ONZ-0817 in your cover letter. Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 22 September 2017.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.