Fundraising opportunity available!
Our telefundraising team is growing rapidly! To keep up with this growth, we are currently recruiting fundraisers (no experience necessary!) with passion, energy and drive to work for one of the world’s biggest development organisations, Oxfam.
As a fundraiser, your role is to inform, inspire and mobilise Kiwis to support Oxfam’s work by recruiting new regular givers.
We’re looking to recruit telefundraisers who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people
- A love of talking and meeting new people
- Great positive attitude
- Passion and drive to meet targets
- Desire to make a difference every day to people in need
Working Holiday Visa? No problem! We want to hear from you!
In return we can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $20.20 an hour plus incentives!
- Immediate starts
- Monday to Friday work
- Awesome team atmosphere
- Opportunities for progression
- All the training, coaching and support you need to succeed
Help to build a world free from poverty now!
For more information, download the full job description here.
If you think you have what it takes to be happy and successful in this role, then send us your CV and a cover letter saying why it appeals to you. We believe fundraising is the same as being a superhero, so drop us a line in your cover letter about who your favourite superhero is and why!
How to apply: go to https://oxfamnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11 where you will be asked to fill in some of your details and upload your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ/AU residency or a valid NZ work visa.