Oxfam’s in-house Face to Face (F2F) fundraising team has expanded, which means we are now looking to recruit a talented Senior Team Leader to help build and drive our Wellington based team.
Organised, focused and able to manage, inspire and motivate F2F fundraisers to perform optimally, applicants must also have:
- Excellent personal sign up and retention rates, including strong average age and average donation
- Demonstrated experience coaching fundraisers to reach their full potential, providing expertise in F2F fundraising techniques, objection handling, codes of conduct and day to day operations
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, making sure the most is made out of every day
- A target-driven mentality
- The ability to co-ordinate and run road trip teams
- Exceptional levels of positivity, energy and enthusiasm
- An excellent punctuality and attendance record
- A deep understanding of Oxfam’s work and the ability to share that knowledge with potential supporters and team members
- The desire to progress within Oxfam’s in house fundraising team
To find out more, download the full job description
To apply, please send an up to date CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is noon (NZ time) on Friday 10th June 2016.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.