Oxfam is a movement of people working together to overcome the injustice of poverty.
Face-to-Face (F2F) fundraising is one of the most effective ways that we seek to gain on-going, committed support from the public. That is why we need you!
- Earn a base wage of $685 (fundraisers) or $923 (team leaders) pw+ performance related incentives
- Have a great route into the charity sector
- Work in a fun environment, with opportunities to travel New Zealand
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Oxfam’s first ever in-house face to face (F2F) fundraising team here in Auckland. You will play a central role in informing, inspiring and mobilising New Zealanders to support Oxfam’s work, by recruiting new regular givers.
We therefore seek to recruit F2F Fundraisers and Team Leaders who are:
- Confident, positive with ‘a can-do’ attitude
- Great communicators
- Passionate about helping others
- High energy
- Motivated, conscientious and reliable
- Team players
Experience of fundraising and sales is highly desirable but not essential.
Working in different locations around Auckland, and with exciting opportunities to work right across New Zealand, from Kaitaia to Queenstown, and everywhere in between.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “F2F Fundraiser – your name” or “F2F Team Leader – your name”. If you wish to apply for both roles, please make this clear in your application.
Immediate start available for suitable applicants.
Oxfam New Zealand is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.