Oxfam's supporter publications are packed with stories about our work, the people we work with, and the latest on our campaigns and events.
Sign up for Oxfam email updates
- Tax havens: Lost tax revenue is desperately needed by the world's poorest.
- Cyclone Winston: Helping communities in Fiji.
- El niño drought in PNG: you are providing hope.
- Five years of the Syria conflict: no more excuses.
- Emergency updates from Yemen and Niger.
- Gender violence in the Solomons Islands: Turning lives around.
- Inside Oxfam reader survey
- Spotlight on Tonga: Powerful change in action thanks to you and the humble coconut
- Oxfam Trailwalker 2016 heads to a new home
- Sustainable Development Goals take the stage
- Sanitation for schools in Papua New Guinea
- Practical solutions in Mozambique
- Commununity spirit: inspiring supporter news
- Annual report and financial review 2014-15
- Spotlight on water: helping communities break the cycle of poverty
- Climate action: the road to Paris 2015
- Ebola update: providing water, sanitation and equipment to stop the spread
- Community spirit: how you’re raising funds
- Way to grow in Papua New Guinea
- Oxfam’s Morning Tea 2015
- Finances: where the money goes
- Solomon Island floods: helping communities rebuild their lives
- Climate action: Kiwis speak out on climate change
- Tonga: the power of coconuts
- Commuity action: Fundraising action inspired by you!
- Papua New Guinea: keeping women and children safe
- Oxfam Trailwalker: What a difference 10 years can make
- New Zealand's own Supergran
- Growing incomes and futures in Vanuatu
- Better health and safe water in the Pacific
- Cyclone Evan response in Samoa
- Arms Trade Treaty victory
- The truth behind the big food brands
- Financial review: where the money comes from and where the money goes
- Raising vital funds: the many ways you helped raise funds