Your satisfaction is important to us so if your purchased the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we’re so sorry! We will meet our legal obligations and outline these in the Oxfam New Zealand Returns Policy.
Change of Mind Returns
Not in love? That’s fine! If you change your mind about the products you purchased within two weeks from purchase we will refund the purchase price subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased are returned within two weeks with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be underwear, earrings or gift cards;
- All items will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an exchange will be issued;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels/packaging);
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return.
Please note: shipping costs will be refunded on faulty items only.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Complete your returns form – include your name, email, transaction ID, reason for return
- Pack your item/s – Re-wrap the products. Please include your returns form and product with original labels and tags.
- Return your products – Post back to us at: Oxfam Returns C/O Trade Aid Importers, 174 Gayhurst Road, Dallington,
Once received, we’ll process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 3-5 working days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
If the item returned does not meet Oxfam New Zealand’s Returns Policy your order will be sent back to you.